We want working at Wear&Care to be fun, varied and rewarding, so if you have retail experience or are keen to learn something new, we’d love to hear from you.
We have a range of roles available, including:
- Working on the till - perfect for anyone who loves to give great customer service
- Helping to sort and price donated goods - ideal for those with an interest in fashion or books or homewares
- Visual merchandising – for those with creative flair
- Administrative support - we could have just the role for you if you like to make sure things are kept well organised
- Steaming clothes and helping to keep the shop clean and tidy – straightforward tasks, but absolutely essential!
- The minimum commitment we look for is just four hours a week, so if you have a little spare time (or a lot!) this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
The process of volunteering at Wear&Care starts with an informal chat with the Shop Manager, so why not get in touch today - the kettle’s on and we look forward to meeting you!