We are incredibly aware that we couldn’t continue to provide such vital help to local people without the support and generosity of local businesses. We believe that getting involved with the hospice offers great benefits for your organisation too, including :-
- Increasing engagement with your customers and employees through your association with the hospice;
- Providing a platform to improve brand awareness and the public image of your business through its association with the hospice;
- Improving employee motivation and loyalty through participation in fundraising events;
- Allowing you to meet your corporate, social responsibility (CSR) objectives.
In return we will give your business exposure on our website and other social media platforms. There are many ways in which local businesses can support HospiceCare such as:
Sponsor our Hospice at Home services
It costs £25 an hour for one of our dedicated clinical team to provide care in a patient’s home under our Hospice at Home service. You could choose to fund a specific number of these hours if you entered into a sponsorship arrangement for this.
Sponsor our Dementia end of life care services
Dementia is becoming an increasing issue we face as we live longer. 80% of people in care homes have some form of dementia yet the homes do not at the moment use hospice services. Providing quality end of life care to these dementia patients and their families is an area we want to address.
Our dedciated and trained dementia care nurses are now working in partnership with care homes in our region to develop a toolkit for the care home staff to use to care for dementia patients reaching the end of their lives and their families.
- Sponsor one of our Fundraising Events
- Host a Coin Collection Tin at your place of work and display a HospiceCare Poster
- Donate professional expertise
- Payroll Giving
- Staff Fundraising Events